Our products support the entire lifecycle, from development to deployment across organizations. They provide market leading performance, robustness and ease-of-use across both local and wide-area networks. Many of Pitch products have been certified by third party organizations to ensure a complete and correct implementation.
Our products are sold by Pitch and our distributors across the world. They are also backed by the industry’s best support.
What is Special about Pitch Products
Interoperability through Open Standards
Our products enable you to make systems work together using open international standards, such as the IEEE 1516 “High-Level Architecture”, the SISO “Real-time Platform Reference FOM” and IEEE 1278 “Distributed Interactive Simulation”. Open standards provide a proven and widely-accepted ground for interoperability between and within organizations.
Simulation in the Cloud and M&S as a Service
Use our products locally within your organization or to deliver Simulation in the Cloud and Modeling and Simulation as a Service (MSaaS). We provide a standards-compliant infrastructure that enables you to deploy your systems in public or private clouds. Multi-site simulation over Wide-Area-Networks is another popular option.
Performance, Robustness and Ease-of-use
Our products are designed to deliver maximum performance, robustness and ease-of-use. Our infrastructure enables you to deliver more than 500 000 updates per second on standard networks. Unreliable Wide Area Networking links or crashing federates are efficiently handled. Get up to speed quickly with user-friendly interfaces through web-browsers, tablets or smart phones.
Build a simulation infrastructure on your local area network or across several sites with our infrastructure products.
- An infrastructure that implements the full set of simulation services according to the HLA standard
- Build a seamless Cloud across multiple sites and support HLA and DIS
- Monitor and control simulations and networks on LAN, WAN and Cloud
- Connect two federations into one
- Connect HLA systems and DIS systems
- Integrate video in your training
Develop new systems or or adapt existing systems to work together using open international standards
- Develop HLA Federation Object Models for any domain
- Generate royalty-free C++ and Java code that makes your system work together
Efficient tools to use when your systems work together. Works for many types of simulation.
- Record, inspect and play back HLA, DIS, Link16 and other data
- Talk and chat across simulation networks
- Visualize your simulation in KML viewers such as Google Earth
Pitch Products Cookbook